“The need for motivational speakers in this country has never been more desperate. When we look at all the people who are paralyzed by lack of confidence and a crippling inferiority complex, we know how badly people need to be motivated.” ~ Lisa Witepski, Tsheto Educational Services
- Learn to focus on who you are, not what you are…the motivational impact.
- Learn the definition of motivation…the motivational starting point.
- Discover or rather rediscover creativity…the motivational wake up.
- Understanding of perception…the motivational mirror.
- Recognition and importance of courage…the motivational stick to it.
- Discover the music in you…the motivational power.
- Generation of unlimited energy…the persistent motivation.
- Discovery of enthusiasm…the motivational true meaning.
- Providing an innovative approach or road map to spirituality, attitude, personal well-being, and satisfaction…the motivational change of long-term behavior.
Let us recognize a basic truth.
Success in life is not a destination. It is a journey!
Robin S. Sharma, author of ‘The Monk who Sold His Ferrari’ and ‘Leadership Wisdom’ once said to me; “Lead Wisely”, and in signing my book ‘Leadership Wisdom’, he wrote:
See You at the Top,
© 2014 MotivationMorning.com